CROZET, Va. — On Wednesday, the Crozet Tourism Board unveiled its new town slogan: “Shit’s lit RN, get here fam.” The new slogan is part of a township-wide campaign designed to boost tourism in the small Virginia town.
Newly elected mayor Dwight Wilkin anchored his mayoral campaign promising to grow Crozet’s under-appreciated “baller status.”
“Travel and tourism are huge economic drivers in quiet towns like Crozet,” commented town councilwoman Janice Dixon. “Yo, this town is fuckin’ tight, bro,” added the mayor, “Crozet is off the chain, ya feel me?”
Billboards, radio advertisements, and a “dope-ass” Snapchat campaign will accompany the initiative. “In the past we’ve struggled to keep up with the times,” commented Mayor Wilkins, “But Crozet is torqued AF homie so there’s no better time to stop by.”
RELATED (article continued below):
- Global Sperry Shortage Causes Panic On UVA Campus
- Following GWARbar Success, O.A.R. Bar Opens in Charlottesville to Much Fanfare, Bro
- Virginia Tech Student Recovering After Body Rejects Liver of UVA Grad
- Virginia Tech Football Fan Claims This Is Their Year for 12th Year in a Row
- Harrisonburg Meth Lab Explosion Leaves Only 957 Remaining Meth Labs In Area
Be sure to check out our online store for some cool merch.