MECHANICSVILLE, Va. — Calling the vaccine a government set-up and a complete attack on our constitutionally-mandated freedoms, Drew McCallen, 32, of Hanover County isn’t about to let a government entity or corporation administer a COVID-19 vaccine to him, officials confirmed Saturday.
RELATED (article continued below):
- Ballenger Motorsports has been providing PPE gear (at cost) to first responders, hospitals, and the general public throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about their project here.
“This whole COVID-19 vaccine ain’t nothing but a way for the government to know your whereabouts at any time, and that’s just the first step,” McCallen, a documented taxpayer, explained in a post on Facebook, the world’s largest social media company, that he wrote from his iPhone which he carries with him 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
“If Big Brother thinks I’m going to stand around and let them track and control my life, they’ve got another thing coming. These vaccines are all about control and violating civil liberties, and you’re completely asleep if you can’t see that.”
McCallen concluded his post by voicing his support for Rep. Amanda Chase (R-Chesterfield) in the next gubernatorial election, stating that he planned to vote for her as he is a registered voter, which means the electoral system has his personal information on file.
- Ellwood Thompson’s Pledges to Offer Only Free Range COVID-19 Vaccine
- Generous Powhatan Reenactor Donates Coronavirus Contaminated Blankets to Jamestown Interpreter
- Belle Isle Used To Quarantine Coronavirus Victims, Creates Bitchin’ Good Times
- Grubhub Begins Tattoo Delivery in Richmond
- Virginia Flaggers Debut White Cloth Face Mask to Commemorate Confederacy
- Quarantined Museum District Neighbors Beautifully Sing GWAR’s “Saddam a Go-Go” From Balconies